ballade pour adeline

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Drag-queen

Yet another backbreaking day (literally and figuratively). Started the day at 6am and am half-dead now. =( and hungry. and weary. and totally drained from head to toe. Here I am, 5.45pm sitting and dragging my fingers across the keyboard and trying to recall my day...

Well...in the morning, I was kinda intimidated holding the floor for qte a while, attempting to list the components of 'pathophysiology of degeneration of nerves" when seriously I wasn't even sure if it was revelent. Anyhow, I was kinda freaked out when qned abt the probability. But oh well. Geez. Let's see...something hilarious happened in the lib. Maybe NOT that hilarious and then again...was doing research for [sucky] PBL when this friend came over while having music blasted in his ears with his earplugs. Then he so conveniently shouted "CAN I BORROW YOUR PHOTOCOPYING CARD?" at what, 200 decibels. haha LOL and this other guy turned ard and stared at him. I think his voice cld probably be heard throughout the whole level. hehe. Then I had to gesture him to take off his earplugs. Geez...

Wished I had a more fruitful research going on. Got more than a couple of smses throughout the whole of lunch. Oh boy...

Oh I didn't realise that she was so kao bei lah. Did she have to tell all the prac tutors that the int' students didn't attend the meeting? Haiz. I think spending the 1hr on sth else wld be more effective than attending her crappy class. Argh.

I so don't feel like mugging. But what's with the not comprehending the lects everyday?!!!....The lecturer's a drag, neuro's a drag, physio is...a drag. It's just soooooooooooooooo taxing. and somehow I always leap into my dream world in the middle of physio lects.........ArGh!

The only regret I ever had was to waste my time on him...I realised that we have zilch in common except that he's chi on the exterior. It's just so hard to initiate a conversation. except...how's sch? How's ure hols? Nth more than boundaries pertaining to these issues...geez

I am never going to ask him out again. seem's like he's soooo busy. with what? Studying?...

today we were looking at gait for physio prac and the tutor called us 'boys and girls' and immediately after saying that he changed it to 'men and women'. I am a woman? Haha..........

95 more days and counting!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home