ballade pour adeline

Thursday, August 04, 2005

:Forlorn: A pang of depression

I just want to laugh at myself badly. Why must it happen to me time and again? It was one of the worst feelings I had probably since the start of the sem.

I am really silly right? I wishI didn't have feelings. Let me be a cold, crude person. This way, I will never be vulnerable again. If that was the end, why can't God just let it be? Why must I somehow always making myself feel so bad? What do I want? It was a terrible lecture. I cldn't concentrate and the last thing I wanted was to feel so forlorn. What is going on? I am being the pms bitch again. I want control of my life.

so near yet a world of a difference.

what's that verse about God giving me the courage to accept things that I cannot change and the ability to change things that I can?...God grant me...

I don't want to cry.
I don't want to cry.
I don't want to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home