ballade pour adeline

Saturday, July 30, 2005

FINALLY! One of the longest times that I ever had to wait for the internet server to work again-4hrs.

It's a cloud-filled day. Can barely see the baby blue sky. Only fluffs of cotton wool clouds.

Had a strange dream last night. Dreamt of my sec sch classmates. Dreamt that we were going to a friend's house but somehow it had been a long journey. Ended up crossing a road, climbing a small hill and doing an obstacle course. Mounting windows, bricks, white-washed walls and to end up on a small wall overlooking a panaromic view of the sea, buildings and the sky. Very much like a bird's eye view. It had been taxing. And then...I was the 2nd last person to climb a brick-somewhat like a monkey bar. I had to leap and get my hands into the little crevices by the side of the block. Suddenly, I leapt but cldn't get my hands up and above the slab of white brick. I fell and was startled. And that was when I woke up...my heart thumping so quickly that it nearly sprung out...what a nightmare!

Had another dream. Dreamt that I was with nearly the same group of pple and we were at a beach resort with a small pool just outside the sliding door. We were playing ard and I can't really recalled what happened. It involved a card that I received from one of my friends, I can't remember who. It was just weird. Pure eccentric. There were pple in the scene who I wasn't familiar with as well, just 'hi-bye' pple. I don't know what happened...

I sound so much like I psychic or worse still, a lunatic. Just what do all these dreams represent and signify?...I feel so abnormal.

Will be alone for 2 days. sis's away at a camp and I am glad to say that I caught up with my beauty sleep last night. Something I probably haven't had in a while...

Had a successful retail therapy yesterday. I finally found something I liked and bought it. =) Was ruminating over and over about this top that I came across. Clearly, it was something I had wanted but I didn't feel like trying it on. The changing room was at the other end of the store and perhaps I was lazy. At the same time, I was wondering if they had bk in singapore. I didn't want to buy clothes that were so common at home. It simply meant that I cld get it at a cheap price and I didn't have to lug home 1 luggage of clothes- my luggage is always so full and I end up not even wearing them when I am home because there are heaps more back in my cupboard. The pains of growing up. I wished I had a closet of fancy dresses just like a princess or something. Haha. Did you watch clueless? That girl sure has everything in store for her. Even a personally computer that picks out and matches her top for her. Haha. Dreaming...

I am actually watching a culinary show. hehe. Must have been influenced by my mum. Watching it is one thing. Cooking is another. I do like to cook but not the washing up. Therefore, my theory is that...no cook=no wash. Haha. On the other hand, the calories are just so sinful. What, cheeeeeese and pancakes and more more more cheeeeeese...haha the fats in there alone can probably make up someone's meals for 1 week!...

eh...what am I rumbling on and on about? I really feel like going for another episode of retail therapy yet I am too lazy to lug myself out of the house. And...by the time this snail manages to settle the nitty-gritty things, the shops wld have closed..at 5pm! like HELLO? Shop keepers actually start work at this time in singapore!!!...I miss having to walk to the wee hours of maybe 12am in singapore...haha and you can still find things to do...don't you agree, brother? haha...

93 more days!=) If the humidity level in singapore was like here...I'll nv enter this land again...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home