ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Sense and sensibility

Some things just don't make sense, in fact many things don't.

Somehow I wished my friend didn't break the news to me. It's just made me feel even more not at ease. Ok, maybe it really isn't a big deal. It doesn't make sense and not that it will anyway.

Stupid medial lemniscal tract, stupid anterolateral tract, stupid cranial nerves. Lectures are get from a complete loss- to a complete no sense.

Though it was only half a day, I feel bushed. Even the egg that my sis steamed is a mutant- 2 yolks, not even bound together by a pili. Just one overshadowing the other. I told my sis, if that was a chicken...it'll be a chicken with 2 heads-unknowingly grossing the both of us out even more.

Then the cooked egg. Today it was different. I can't believe I actually thought it resembled a brain. With the white matter and grey matter. A coronal plane. Like WTH. I can't even consume my lunch without getting bugged by some horribly disgusting neuro lesson.

My trigeminal nerves are going to work now. My facial nerves are going to enjoy the food. WTH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home