ballade pour adeline

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I am not there to be taunted at or embarrassed by you.

sis asked me a very odd question. very queer indeed. she asked me 'no boys in sch like you meh?' and then somewhere along the lines amidst the vaccuuming sounds she had to relate it to so and so. i was totally rolling my eyes. how weird. I know why she asked though. kinda for a good reason (for herself). I remember her asking me some suspicious qn a couple of yrs before too=p

well yeah, the ans shld be obvious. not that I want to be bothered by it any way.

it's been a week of a topic abt romance. somewhere, somehow, sometime. weird.

please do me a favour. stop asking me abt that.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

friends friends friends :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home