ballade pour adeline

Friday, August 12, 2005

Hey there.
crap. I can't seem to get into a study mode this wk...

coincidentally, met my friend at myer's. I wanted to ask her during the pbl session if she wanted to go shopping but unfortunately she was sitting at the other end of the table and after class she had her feedbk session with the tutor...so I left first and walaR!~ when she got my missed call and called me bk when I was in myer's, she said she was at myer's too! hehe just a different department. small world.

I guess she's the first person I ever told (verbally) abt him. so it is out in the open. =) to her. she said she had a shock though. well well. mastery of disguise. haha. but i guess i felt a wee bit better after telling someone abt him. It's all in hope that she will help me forget him sooner...and she was basically praising him and stuff and I was like...erm pls stop telling me he's good and stuff!

Actually, I decided to tell someone today because I had a couple of nightmares last night. 1st I dreamt that someone wanted to kill me. =P then after waking up and falling asleep again for the last hour before my alarm clock rang, I was depressed that I had to dream of him again. Again. 22 times. It's horrendous. 22 times. That's even more than the number of years I've lived!...I dreamt that he was smooching with my friend. In the middle of a lecture. yup. And I was flabbergasted that I had felt sour. I have gone berserk. Save me.

A mere 12 degrees today. Was wrapped up in cotton and velvet so it wasn't so bad. feet hurt from all the walking. When I was at melb central, this dude promoting some fitness program at a temporary booth asked me when I was walking along "Do you train yourself regularly? Are you fit?..." sth along those lines. I smiled and walked away. ERM...are you trying to imply that I am fat?!!...thanks alot!!...

Gosh. I ate a sugary coated donut today during the tut! Darn. I felt sick immediately after eating. crap. It was all because I was hungry. I stretched out my hand, picked up the donut and the disgusting piece of fat (sugar) was falling all over my scribing notes, onto my jeans and jacket and on the floor. I really comtemplated eating that piece of crap. I really did!...oh man. I cldn't put it bk after picking it up can I...nobody wld dare to eat that. Actually not really, not like they cared abt hygiene anyway...oh heck. Point is, I ate a DONUT. Man. this sux.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home