ballade pour adeline

Sunday, August 14, 2005

reflection

If I wear a mask I can fool the world but I cannot fool myself

Chorus:

who is that girl I see,
staring straight back at me
when will my reflection show who I am inside.
..................

why is my reflection someone I don't know
must I pretend that I am someone else for all time
when will my reflection show who I am inseide
there's a heart inside that must be free to fly
................

why must we all conceal what we think how we feel
must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide.
I won't pretend that I am someone else for all time
when will my reflection show who I am insi-de?
When will my reflection show who I am in-si-de?...
................


If there was a song that can best describe me, it wld be "Reflection" by coco lee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home