ballade pour adeline

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I had a crazy dream last night. I dreamt that I was getting married. HahA! And I think it was pretty disastrous. Like they made me do stupid things like walking ard the church with my 'husband'. Weird...and I was peering at my husband. Apparently someone I didn't know in real life. haha. He was a head taller than me and I was at the height of his shoulders. He used pretty rugged and had a rather big build. I supposed I was qte protected under his shield. haha. I remember vaguely preparing for the wedding. haha. And I think I was wearing something pink and white and was painstakingly deciding which pair of earrings to wear. haha okok. This is getting pretty ridiculous. And then I think my dad was asking me to write some chinese idiom in chinese calligraphy which I totally sucked at it. I recalled looking out of a HDB flat with my dad (and mum) and the bldings all ard were randomly changing colours with different tinges of contrast colours- it wasn't solely 1 colour. I've always had wedding jitters and I think this is the 2nd nightmare I have in my life involving a wedding. Geez, I so dun wanna get married...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home