ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Life at a standstill

When there are ups, there are bound to be downs. Maybe that's why I don't fancy a sky rocket mood.

Was supposed to sell a book today. [happily] lugged the book to sch only to have the buyer msg me 10 to, saying that he can't make it today. Thanks man. Really.

Fortunately, my bag wasn't that heavy today. But he wants to meet tmr. When my bag weighs a ton with prac manual, a neuro book and water bottle.

Emilyn's life is at a standstill. I miss home so badly today.
Emilyn woke up on the bloody wrong side of the bed today. No actually, it was last night. Where was he? What the heck am I doing?

I've got a test next week. All I can think of now is stoning. Halleluya.

68 more days...I feel like I am in prison. Maybe even in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home