ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pretty lazy to update actually. But just feel like channelling a form summary of my day. Blah. Whatever. =P

My prac tutor's pretty quirky, I reckon. He said physio must have a sense a humour. Hah!...Then today he used a belt to do the lateral caudad glide and said to the patient "you don't seem to be doing very well so I am going to belt you." What the?!...anyway, the position looked odd. the patient lies on the bed supine and has her knee propped up so the sole of the foot is on the bed. Then the physio ties a blue belt ard his butt and ard the pt's thigh (so it's 1 circle of belt held tog). And the physio move back a little, so the pt's leg is pulled downwards towards the bottom of the bed. Then he said "you don't stick out your butt...it looks odd" (As though...haha you get the drift...) then the student burst out into a raucous laughter.

Today in the morning, my friend and I were accosted by a foreign guy who was asking the way to royalwomen's hospital. Then after directing him eg. turn right, turn left, he still didn't get it. So he beckoned the guy friend to hop into his car while he guided him to the hospital. He gestured to me to come along too but refused partly because I was running late for anat tutorial and I think my teachers in sch used to me warn me of the dangers of accepting an offer from a stranger...=p

Later in the day, my friend told me that he guy said he was from iraq. =X and that my friend was at class just before 10am...(btw...tuts start at 9am...) but anyway, my tutor who was different from his, was late. So close that I was on the verge of leaving for another class with another tutor. Apparently, he lost his way...but I am glad he came. Guess he was a good tutor compared to the tutors from the past 4 wks...

I learnt something new during lect today.

Fact Number 1: males master a language at an earlier age than females.
Fact Number 2: an experiment which showed males and females a pic of their loved ones revealed that...*drum roll* (through a brain scan)...revealed that females associate the pic with Emotions and Love. While THAT OF A MALE elicited Sexual Arousal (and lust). LOL.
Probably to do with testosterone...

How interesting and true...=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home