ballade pour adeline

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sometimes I am afraid of myself. Afraid that I might just lose all sense and do sth stupid. what scares me is that I know I am capable of doing that. I act on impulse. I follow my heart. I really afraid. This is sth that probably no one can ever help me expect God?

Ah. That I go again. Babbling trash. Haha I think I really lack sleep and my mind isn't functionally sanely enough for me to stay awake for long. 5 hrs of sleep. All thanks to the 'night out' with jb. Not that I am complaining but I did make me glad (and sssleeeeepppyyy).

Internets are such a bane. zZzZzzzzzz.....

I need to sleeep. haha

Wake me up when Sept ends...
I was listening to maialee on 933 last night and I'm surprised that her mandarin's pretty strong although her singing is airy...and soft...=X
Time for prac...!=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home