ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Because of you...

Been a bad gal today=P

Went shopping with my friend and for the 1st time, tried on a handful of clothes...(I don't usually do that. Too lazy to change out of my clothes.) And that made me very happy=)

My friend bought a bag and we were on the hunt for sunnies as well. Unfortunately, nth caught my eye. I think I am really picky =P

I came across a few clothes that I really really really fancy (now that's a rare thing...) but I didn't like the price. Hence, I didn't purchase them. Had I wanted to be a bad gal, I wld have bought them THEN tell my mum. But bleh. Then after my friend left, I chanced upon sth of a similar sort and my urge and desire was so strong that I had to buy it. (I actually spent 1 hr in the dressing room=X but I walked in and out a couple of times though) Happy with my find=) Still a little pricey I think, but oh well. =X haha...

I thought I actually needed someone to drag me out of shopping. I reckon once I start getting into the mood of retail therapy, I am instoppable...hehe...

But still...those 3 bottoms-2 pants and 1 mini skirt...geez...I wish I had infinite cashflow. I bet you too. >_-

Jeans: $129
Pants: $60-ONE DAY when I really have to succumb to temptation...=P
Mini skirt: $60 (But then again...white makes your ass look big...haha...hehe an excuse not to buy it...haha actually I think I don't really like it anymore...my skirt's better! haha)
A pink top: $50 (didn't really really really like it)
Another normal top: $20-(didn't really feel like buying)

Maybe...just maybe I'm a bit high today. I'm a shopaholic. That's a rarity. hahaa...Erm...or maybe not. Guess it depends on my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home