ballade pour adeline

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Hey, you know actually It's Ok. So he has a gf. Big deal. It's got nth to do with me anyway. I don't know why I was making fuss over this. Haha. I had always wanted to discover that he had one too, so that I cld completely forget him. Well. Now he has. So I ought to feel better=)
Nah, I am not in denial in case your wondering. haha. After all that rantings, I didn't weep. He's not worth it lah. Furthermore, now that he's got a gf I shld be glad coz it just means that I had good taste. Hahaa...>_*

waking up to yes933. Then switched to class95 then now it's perfect10. Haha. Had a friend flown to UK last night. Hmm. But the time I return home, there probably ain't anyone left to go out with me anymore. Hehe. =P

Bright and sunny morning. And I feel like bumming in even more. Haha. Had watched Spidy 1 last night. Funny. And nice. Never watched before. I wonder why harry thought spidy killed his dad. Like he didn't see the former holding a weapon or directly killing him anyway. Bleah. Weird stuff. Oh and kirstendunst can bloody scream so shrillingly. haha.

I feel like dancing at a disco. =P china black anyone? haha...I've never been in one before. One day=) qte afraid to be groped ard in the dark actually. Haha. Bring more 'bodyguards' uh? hahaa. Look for the guys with dua dua jia muscles to go along? Haha...lalala

3 sept. Let's see...58 more days to nov. =P

Geez I feel like puking now. hehe. Was dancing to the music of p10 after brekky. Haha. Stupid me.

Hmm. Read that sg's movie industry is thriving. Yeah man!=) I wish I cld watch their productions that are out in the movies at home now though.

1) The maid
2) '3 good men'=I can't find the eng title
3) Be with me
4) Perth--the plot sounds pretty alluring. Typical sgporean story.
5) I not stupid too--will be open by the time I go home=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home