ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Because of you...I really like this song

I am broke. They are having a physio yum cha thingy this friday. Supposedly for the locals and internationals to mingle. Hmm. I am sure they will probably end up talking to their own cliche. haha. I actually wrote my name down on that sheet of paper. =X I am so corny.

anyway, today my friend said the first impression I gave him was that I am 'dao'. then he was scribbling 'dao' across my lect notes in the middle of the physio lect and he spelt 'tao'. haha. lol. that's a new one for me. I mean being called 'dao'. haha. I guess I haven't really had someone told me that before. *thinks* Hmm then again, back in nj my friend said I was dao too. haha. But that was kind of a joke (i hope=p), because I said he was dao 1st. =p Then for a while following that, each time I didn't greet him when I was online, he said that I was dao. haha. the darnest things kids say man. haha

hey but today, this banana is really mad lah. 1st he came in calling me e*** coconut Goh. haha. (oh but that's because I've been calling him e*** banana Lo -- haha nice middle name hor >_= ......yahyah I am so very weird lah...) Does he even know what is dao? haha...in fact he is the typical dao one. hmm. not many pple said that he is lah...Only...EVERYONE. haha...=X Geez. I shld feel really honoured I think. Someone said I am dao leh! haha...okie I shall quit ranting on and on abt it. I think I am only that ignorant to guys. Haha...Kind of a reflex thingy. See, if you smile at some kid, later he think I like him...Oh...you can never expect what kind of swell egos they have man...=P

haha...sometimes pple with really big smiles scare me=X

hmm...vernet lopez has a really deep [and sexy] voice=P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home