ballade pour adeline

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Is your tcher as FUNNY as mine?......=p

Some teachers are just like clowns =P
Today the pbl tutor knew abt our backstabbings against him and stuff and he was telling us that he wasn't an experienced tcher...blah blah blah then he asked us to give him suggestions on how to change and stuff. There were some good feedback I guess. The locals weren't afraid to speak up and tell him what was wrong. Then he added that if pple wanted to remain anonymous, they cld write notes and put in the letter box.

Then he said "if you think I Fucked up"...blah blah blah...then he said "nonoo...I don't mean write that down on the paper..." then everyone was qte shocked and started laughing. Actually I think he was pretty receptive to ideas. He admitted to giving us negative body language at times and owned up to not know certain things (ok most things) =P Then he started this joke abt don't write things like "CHANGE CAREER", "GIVE UP" and things. haha.
He's the 2nd tcher I've heard swear in front of a class. The 1st was from my sec sch tutor. Charlie Brown was a real looney.

Then it came to prac. Boy is my prac tutor a potential clown. =P I was asking him if I was doing the muscle length test for the upper cervical extensors correctly and he said yes.

Then he said "Let's see the m'sian style of upper cervical extensor test"
me: "singapore"
him: "oh...yeah I'll rem that" haha...
*then he mused for a while...*
him: "the desalination plant..."
me: "haha...yah"
him: "I heard it over the radio...newsradio...it's good...have you heard of it???"
me: "no."
him: "you shld hear it."
me: "haha...Okay..."

Then he did his rounds in class, observing other pairs work. And he came back and said to me:
him: "Yeah...I remember singapore."
me: haha...
him: "Is the main religion in singapore islam?...Because of the cresent moon on the flag"
me: *puzzled* "NO."
him: "so what does it represent???"
me: (I was like...speechless...) "Erm...er...I Don't Know. Brotherhood???" (haha)
him: "what do the stars represent???"
me: "er...er....."
(again speechless)..."I Don't Know."
(I was close to saying Honesty, integrity...blah blah blah...anything that came to my mind...but nah...I cldn't recall anything)
him: "when's singapore's national day?"
me: "9th August!!!"

As if FINALLY satisfied with my answer, he nodded and smiled and walked off. HahAHR...
I was like...Phew.....(what was that abt?!...)

My partner: "you shld go find out what the flag represents!!..."

OMG. The last time I ever did mention and study the flag was like...eRm...10 years ago???haha...Man...it's been a while, singapore=)

Fantastic weather today!=) Cold and things. Love this perfect weather. Had a glimpse of the gibbous moon on my way back and it was great. See this almost-round moon hung up in a corner of the clear babyblue sky like a leftover christmas ornament=) And on the other half of the sky, it was bombarded with whitish-grey clouds...A splendidly Beautiful sight!

The honks installed in the automobiles here are strange and so annoying. Heard a few variations and today there was one there goes "Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep..." and the honks always almost seem to never end. There was another one "beep beep-beep beep beep. Beep beep." as though it was some kind of melodic tune that resounds in my head. Geez. And there are some that really really gives a headache esp those that pierce through the silent darkness of the night and totally yanks you out of the bed just before you seep soothingly into the NREM phase of the sleep cycle. Hehe. =P

And THAT marks the end of my week!=D No more friday classes! Neuro ended last week so this week has been more slack. Only 1 hr of anatomy lect on mon mornings, wed, thurs unchanged. Tues, a few classes off and Yes...Friday off!!!=P hmm but i've got my assignment due in a week's time!!=p

Same old songs on the radio now. Just like in the morning. Hehe. Funny how I always get to listen to the songs twice. And no, it's not a repeat broadcast.

Being a glutton today. I bought a cha siew bao from union house. It was...Ok. Didn't expect much anyway. But I must say that it was one of the softest and 'integrated' baos that I've ever eaten in my life-meaning that it skin falls off so easily, just like the dead skin from that of an old lady's!=X
Was deciding whether to invest my cash in bubble tea or not when I realised that I lacked small change. Then I came across the bao and decided to settle for it purchase it=P Gluttony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home