ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I shall stop complaining for a day. not that my day's been good or anything...
Sometimes I think I feel jaded with complaining too. It's just that the drudgery of things, of pple pissing you off. you know what I mean.

anyway...I FINISHED MY ESSAY!.....man...it's the not the greatest I know. But I am glad to finish it. It's taking it's toll on me. Bad enough that my hols haven't started...I've still got an essay to hand in...

On a light note (a really light note=) )...I am on the clouds!=P haha...okie-dokz...I am going away on a trip!!! On a...bEaChHouSE!!!!!!!! man...I am *excited*=) All I am looking forward to in the 3 days 2 nights is the beachhhhhhh...........the sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset, sunrise, sunset...heheee...I am a beach fanatic. perhaps nth much in life can interest me than a BEACH!!!...haha >_- lalala...

hMm. today. Hot. Sux. Period. hehe so many pple on the streets today. And I was running off to the lib in the afternoon. A futile effort. wth. the lib didn't have that book, I cldn't find it but they left it as 'available'. hence a fruitless trip down to the lib. In a hot weather. Anyhow...I finished my essay. Can't stop emphasizing. Now I can dream abt my trip down to the BEACHHHHH!...haha I am so high now. Spent 1 freaking afternoon on touching up my essay. Bloody. haha...ok...have to stop cursing...I am going to...eR...dream. tata~~~

squeaky beach here I come!=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home