ballade pour adeline

Thursday, September 22, 2005

In the lib now. the comp lab in physio blding is teeming with pple queuing up desperately to print the assignment cover sheet. hmm. union hse and everywhere else is deserted. for once, there is no one else except me at athe computer terminals in this lib. today is my last day of sch.

I was 85% sure I wasn't coming in for pbl today=P just being a bummer. Had slept at abt 1.45am and had to wake up at 6.15am. =P hehe anyhow, I am proud that I made it to this morning class. Was thinking, I didn't wanna ruin my hols by missing out on a class the last day of sch. So, here I am. Well. Long story. I set my 2 alarm clocks at abt 6.20am last night (as always). then I cldn't sleep, thinking if I don't go for the morning tut today my sis wld nag and yank me out of bed if she found me still sleeping in my bed when she wakes up. (sux). And when I finally set my mind up on sleeping in, I decided to set one of my alarms at 9am and the off the other one...I WAS GOING TO SLEEP IN.

However, when I woke up at abt 4.50am to ans the call of nature, I actually set the 'off-ed' one back to 6.30am. A little later, but still did switch it on. I told myself, if it rang and I went back to sleep. That wld be it. I was going to sleep in. I WAS. But then in the morn, the alarm clock beeped for a while before I woke up and when I did, I lay in bed for a while and I cldn't get back to sleep. wth. THEREFORE, I decided to go to sch.

haha. interesting how someone contemplates playing truant and inevitably ended up resigning to her fate =P

anyway, nearly 5hrs of sleep. Surprised that I am still going on. =

in the morn, was strolling to sch (even though I was late =X) and was surprised to find others strolling too. haha. It was prob 5 past and yup pple were slowing filing into the blding. I reckon it must be the essay that everyone tried to stay up for last night. Thus, the sleeping in, the late coming.

During tut...
the tutor wanted us to explain the mechanism of the patient's whiplash to 'her'. He did it in a circle as usual. I got the ball rolling (involuntarily) and I told 'her' that 'her' injury may have caused some muscles, ligaments and discs injury at the Cx. Then after the whole group finished in a circle, the tutor said that we shldn't that the pt that she had injury of those structures. Then what? Lie to her meh?...coz I said "we can't rule out any structures causing her pain as yet..." So obviously I had to tell her what MIGHT have caused her pain right? Blah. I know I am making a fuss. anyway...he's always like that anyway. picky and stuff. today he told us his wife was going for her 2nd US scan so he had to leave his hp on. And it was pretty annoying initially, how his hp kept beeping with smses and calls. Then when the 1st sms came from his wife, someone asked if it was his first child. then he read from his hp and replied "it's 6.4cm long and has a healthy heartbeat" hehe. 6.4cm long kid. That's qte amazing, don't you think so? embryology and the development. It's a bloody tough topic to study tho...=X

sleephead. 2 hr lect and 1 prac in the afternoon. I am abt doze off soon.

House was a swell episode last night. I haven't been watching lately but because I had a late dinner last night, I just switched on the tv. He is 1 amusing doctor=) Very, very amusing and comical indeed.

wth. he is MIA again. Haiz. It may be another 4 mths before he resurfaces again. I don't think I care that much anymore. I wanna sleep and go to the beach now. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home