ballade pour adeline

Friday, September 23, 2005

I had 2 sweet dreams last night. But when I woke up, I was partially disappointed (thankful?-don't know) that they were only dreams...makings of my own imaginations.

I dreamt that I was walking in takashimaya alone. I was walking in the cold storage, the food area...then when I came out to the exhibition part...I met 2 good friends in my life. 1 from my pri and sec sch but different classes...another only from my sec class. They were walking tog and seemed to be very good friends. In reality, I don't think they know each other though. Anyway, brief words were exchanged and we went our separate ways. Then at the exhibition, this lady was looking for some white thread to fix some clothing but she cldn't find it. Then I remembered that there was 1 arts shop upstairs, so I led her and her husband upstairs. To my horror, I realised that the place is significantly different. That whole area was a jap restaurant. I felt melancholic. Anyway, the lady told me that they were from papua new guinea. Haha. But they were asians. I don't even know where that place is. Then I was looking at the directory for the arts shop and I realised that I haven't had my end of yr exams yet. So what was I doing in sg? Then I thought maybe I was there for only 1 week...then I had to fly back soon. Whatever it was...it felt surreal. It really felt as if I was at orchard rd...

another dream I had before this was...I think some intern doctor was practising on me. My friend was beside me. Anyway, I think I thought the doc was very nice and amiable and I felt as though I just made a new friend, if not sparks were almost flying. hahahaR...Haiz...dreams dreams dreams...

Was tossing and turning last night I think because I was sick. =X had a warm drink and felt a little better today...I do hope I will recover soon=)

hehe...darn the nostalgia is growing stronger by the min as I kickstart my day with class 95. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home