ballade pour adeline

Thursday, September 29, 2005

as always...

I chanced upon a book in my sis's room abt singlehood. it's a christian book and it turned out pretty interesting. while I was reading it, I seem to comprehend the scriptings but right now at this very moment, I just wonder if I can really relate to that. I just wonder what is wrong with me?

once I had an innocent crush on him then gradually after not seeing him for a long while, the feeling just ebbed away. THEN, i just crushed without knowing him, as always. NOW, i get to know him a little better and i realise that he is like a brother who i never had before. the hardest thing is trying to control my feelings and treat him just like another friend. sometimes, i wonder if God just made me someone who had too much feelings, too much emotions. pple say, fighting it is hard, so am i just supposed to succumb to my feelings? I know i can't because i don't want to and i know i will just end up broken-hearted once again, as always. As always. why oh why?...
sleepy. maybe i am just drunk. maybe i just have an imbalance of raging hormones. maybe i just can't help falling in love...

Oh God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things that I can and wisdom to know the diffference...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home