ballade pour adeline

Sunday, October 02, 2005

If you are my friend, just read abt God=)

Thank the Lord for another wonderful day of my life=)

Today I went to church. (yeah I know, so what? big deal) Well in fact, IT IS a big deal for me. I can't stress how amazing it is that I've grown to know God more during this 1 wk term break. My only regret is that I didn't open up to him earlier. Anyway, today's been a blast. Hanging out with church friends for lunch at a viet restaurant after service and stuff. I enjoy train rides=)

And then for dinner, my sis (and my friend) came over to cook tomyam soup and pumpkin soup together and it was just splendid. I am so full now:) satiated. The Lord loves me. I love the Lord too. A miracle did happen to me and today I sang whole-heartedly throughout the service. For once, I opened up my hands and reached high--sth I never did dare to do in front of a whole church during service. Today IT WAS IT. I felt the Lord and I did it. I worshipped with all my heart. I know I shldn't boast abt such stuff but I guess what I really want to say is to open up to Him. He is always waiting for you to receive him:)

Today service was abt leadership and making changes. Often, we neglect changing ourselves before thinking of changing the world. Just start to change ourselves first. It all starts from ourselves.

Anyway, I was talking abt the miracle. I prayed for the Lord to help me control my emotions, my mind, my heart and to stop falling in love so easily and making myself so vulnerable. The next morning, I woke up and my feelings for him just kinda subsided. As in it wasn't that much anymore. I was glad that the Lord answered my prayers=) Thank You Lord.

Back to today. It seems that contrary to before, the more I see of him, the more I feel that he isn't the one. I was a little shattered when a group of friends just started teasing him abt how he asked this girl for her email add and everyone was just asking who and stuff. Then all he cld say was no...there is no girl...no...on and on. either he didn't wanna say or he really didn't have one. I doubt the latter. Then pple started teasing him abt matchmaking him and this girl who was my age (shu I think u know her) who apparently was from rgs and helps out in church with the song slides and stuff and then he said she's too young for me. Oh well, what more can I say? It's fated huh? I felt a tinge of sourness and heartache but oh well, if he isn't the one for me, so be it. I know God has everything all planned out for me and I really want to surrender to Him and let him take charge of my life. Only He knows best. I know you are thinking: so what has this got to do with God if he thinks I am too young? But I know. I just know that God planned this. God wanted me to hear these words from his own mouth. I know that God is trying to tell me that perhaps he just isn't the one. Whatever it is, I want to wait for my Mr. Right. Just like what the book I am reading is abt. Wld you rather go through a big circle and a thousand heartaches before finding your Mr. Right? I don't know abt you but all I want is the shortest (and hopefully fastest) path to meeting him--save all the big hoo-ha and round-abts--my life isn't made to go in circles. And meanwhile, I know that God has a task for me before I meet the right guy. I am still learning abt the task and maybe the only thing now is to just pray that God will speed up the process of my finding Mr. Right. Furthermore, I realised that the last 2 guys went out with weren't Christians. But from this book, I learnt something so so true and close to the heart--My heart is with God. If you want to win my heart, you have to get it from God. Simple as that. I wldn't wanna date a non-christian. That's for sure.

More fruit for thought later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home