ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

do you reckon that when you face a sink full of soiled dishes (that you didn't leave there) when you step into the house infuriates you? I think it does have an effect esp after a long day. Why can't some pple just wash after eating. It's just so, wrong. It wasn't as if you were out the whole day trying to make sense of lessons and neck muscles and lumbar spines.

Geez, satan is just one hard-core wrecker. and then there are some pple who just simply enjoy making use of you. I wldn't mind if it was God (because that's how he works) but other then that, these pple are just incorrigible.

I apologize. Just another day on the ranch. pple, situations, emotions. It just gets the better of you doesn't it. Wish I cld ignore these pple who are out to ruin others' lives.

I seem to have 2 different lives. 1 social. 1 school. They can hardly blend. I admit I am not really a multi-tasker. Some pple can just kid themselves into believing that they can.

haha. on a lighter note, yest I came across an old man with a walking stick and I was trying hard to suppress my inner laughter lest he glares at me in horror. I just recalled a friend talking abt 'tongkat' the night before. hehe. How amusing. I am sleepy. Hmm everytime I have to go sch I feel sleepy. School's foul, don't you think so?

quit whining and start doing something. that's what the book I read said. Once you start whining, you'd probably can't stop. God detests whining as well. It's just a vicious cycle. Once you whine abt something then get it resolved, you'll start finding sth else to whine abt. I am telling you IT SUCKS. So don't do that. Ever come across anyone who says sth like "oh just whine, I enjoy hearing you whine." NO! Nobody ever says that because the fact is, nobody likes it! I bet the pple wld rather listen to music than get the constant nagging reminder of how someone else's life suck. Let's face it. Life is tough. If everyone starts whining, what's the world to become? I doubt it will things any better. That's for sure. Heed my advice, don't be a pain in the ass, that is, unless you enjoy being one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home