ballade pour adeline

Friday, October 07, 2005

decisions, decisions and more decisions

Pigging out again=P my sis and I took 15 mins to decide what to eat for lunch. First it was deciding whether we shld eat out. 2nd it to decide where and what to eat. After contemplating for 15 min (actually noticed the clock), we settled for chomchom=) Been having jap this whole week, viet on sun and pancake parlour--eh...didn't really feel like. there were 3 jap restaurants on our list as we slowly ruled out one by one- too far; didn't feel like; too filling. haha. Finally settled for prawn mee...wahahhahaR!~ not exactly luxury scrumptious food but it was fairly comfort food. I miss the serangoon one! =P and kuay chup-pork belly, pizza hut-hawaiian pizza, swensons'-fish cheese, fish and co-raisin rice. my oh my...heavenly food...=)

Told you I was pigging in. Haven't stopped thinking abt food since 9am yesterday. anyway, had the prawn mee then had an egg-tart. Ahh...*sound effect* it's comparable to crystal jade's one-the one I was craving for the whole of yesterday and today. Hehe. ^oo^ as if I weren't stuffed enough, I craved for viet springroll too...the whole time I was eating my prawn mee AND egg tart. wth. Haha. Food glorious food......I sound like homer simpson I can imagine.

And struck with MORE decisions, had trouble going out before lunch because I didn't know what to wear. 1st it was the weather--have to wear clothes according to weather. 2nd I was toooooooooo pink. Like Really pink. PINK spag strap, PINK hooded jacket, PINK denim jacket, PINK bag. haha obviously I cld go out like that!!...in the end after 10 min I just had the pink spag strap top and a black leather jacket. Didn't even wanna think abt which earring to wear. Haha. Wore one and thought so mah fan--not like I was going to hit on someone or vice versa! haha. Thus I took it off before I stepped of the apartment. haha. I am so vain eh?...

After lunch, we went to check out the sale at target. Found myself a top which I really liked. Was a good thing. I reckon the only thing that can keep my mind off food is clothes:) Happy clothes. haha. Was parading in a small cubicle in the changing room and realised that I cldn't DECIDE (again) which size I shld get. And I know it didn't help that my sis was pressing me for time. I asked her to leave first as she had stuff to settle=P The smaller one was just nice but I didn't wanna look like a glutinous rice ball so I grabbed a size larger. It was a little baggy but heck...I didn't wanna look like ba4 zang3 either. Been shopping for a size bigger than the 'just-fit' size lately. I guess I don't really like tight-fitting ones for obvious reasons =) Vanity.

Quote of the day: It ain't easy being a girl, but who is complaining?=) (when at the end of it all, I get a new top!...hahaaR)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home