ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

here I am (was) munching on cucumber slices at this ungodly hour. That's the only thing I can find in the fridge. Well, the only thing I bothered to cast my eyes on when I opened the fridge. i feel light-headed. Leaving my brain cells to relish in some radio station right now. The non-sensensical blabbering of dan ong is just SO entertaining. -_-"

Then I wished that he was online. That he will maybe cheer me up or take me away on a fantasy trip that overlooks all my worries. My chest actually aches- because of certain pathologies eating at my heart right now. I seriously need a check-up but it's gonna cost a bomb here. So, hopefully, I get to do that when I go home and of course it needs me to be still alive then.

yayaya...spouting trash has become my specialty. I didn't even know what crap I was rattling on and on abt yesterday. today. tmr. I am not really into jolin now and the radio has to play one of her songs. Where are all the enchanting songs of yester-years?=P

And where is he???...sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home