ballade pour adeline

Thursday, October 06, 2005

oh no. I can't stop eating. Kept having untimely cravings for food in the middle of lessons when I don't think I am that hungry. Argh. Actually walked into the sch supermart and bought some food to munch at 10am after eating lunch (yes, at 10am). And now after finishing my snack...I am cravings for...egg tarts. Piping hot crystal jade egg tarts. Darn. havoc. I just can't seem to control my diet today. After I had my sushi lunch, I walked past a couple of coursemates then the guy was eating wonton mee--his brunch and I so craved to devour noodles--straight after I finished my sushi. It's just absurd. Am I out of my mind or what!...

Hmm...yummy yummy egg tarts...:) 3 more hrs to endure before I can go back...!...for the weekend..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home