ballade pour adeline

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wow. it was overwhelming the way I got back. Was so tempted to just pop by some shop along the route back to grab something to assuage my itchy mouth. shld I buy boost juice? shld I go to safeway and buy cheese to add flavour to my broc tonight? bleh. so glad I made it back--empty handed. haha... was a little jaded therefore I decided to trudge myself back. anyway, I am still eating now. Haha. it's not even dinner time yet and I am stuffing my face. wonder what's wrong with my taste buds today. my mouth doesn't seem to belong to me today. eat eat eat. stuff stuff stuff=p

today my prac tutor asked me if I was from sg again. HAhhaHAR! that's the 5th time. each time it just gets more and more amusing. then he asked me if sgporeans tease msians just like melbournians tease tassies. he asked "so do you call msians 2-headed fat pple...? blah blah blah?" Nah, we don't, we're nice pple eh?=) haha. do we?

then today we had to palpate piriformis which is a muscle on the ass so he had a student volunteer and he was reading out loud off her panties which read "he's a lover not a fighter." haha. That totally cracked us up man =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home