ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Transitions

Hey. Wow. Was just surfing thru friendster aimlessly when I came across an old friend's website. A lower sec friend. The resemblance from when I knew her and now is vast. In sec1/2, she presented to me as a fun-loving and rowdy person. Don't get me wrong. She still is but somehow she is more than what she was then. I hurts to see someone...an old friend more and more inclined to may-I-say the 'pia-kia' side. Right now, she clubs (I guess...frequently) swears with the big fat 4-lettered word ever so frivolously and has a bf who smokes. I don't know how anyone can change so drastically. She has confided in me ages ago that being with a single parent she feels for another friend who is in the same plight as her. However, today I read her blog and she just casually threw the 'f' word beside the word 'mum'. I cldn't fathom that. Nor cld I tolerate that. My heart aches for her. She had been a great friend. I believe she still is. But why allow oneself to degrade and succumb to situations? She is/(used to be) a christian for she used to tell me that her pastor wld stand up for her as she only had 1/2 the love that anyone can have. Whatever the future holds, I wish her the best although sadly it's been 5 yrs since I last talked to her...GBH...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home