ballade pour adeline

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Had a nightmare last night. Dreamt that I cldn't finish my maths exam paper and I panicked the hECK out of myself. 1stly, I do not take maths. 2ndly, my exams just ended. My conclusion? I am just MAD.

The day before, I dreamt that it was a sunday and I had a piano exam on monday. And after not practising since sec3, I was so fluttered because I haven't learnt the 3rd piece yet. Haha. I think I am going so seriously insane.

Yesterday, went to some suburb for retail therapy (yay!) haha. Initially, cldn't find anything tobuy, as usual. Then I stumbled upon some really cheap and branded stuff. SUMMER tops in particular. Haha. Wasn't a fruitless trip afterall ;P More shopping today!=)...another suburb. Had planned to go to the beach today but it's freeeeeezing. Shall postpone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home