ballade pour adeline

Friday, June 10, 2005

I am so afraid of failure.

I really wonder how I wld turn out had I not gone to some 'top' sch. high sch.

Wld I turn out to be a happier person? Don't bother this don't bother that.

4 papers down. 2 more to go. The past few days was an emotional pit. The limit, the base.

Retail therapy today. Well. It's nice when you are not studying. The therapy didn't really work for me. More of the latter part.

I am lost again.

clinical placements for 1 wk after next. Man.

an email in the sch account:

Dear all,Please ensure that you take your bathers and towel to the first day of your Clinical placement at RoyalTalbotRehabCentre.

Regards,
xxx

Are we going swimming? =P haha. I think it's probably hydrotherapy. Whatever it is, kew is not exactly very near for me you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home