ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lost in someone else's world...

Hello world. It's me again. My day. Today wasn't really off to a greeeaaat start. Well. The 1st physio I was with sucked=X haha. What's with the stern face man. Why can't pple smile. Smile and the world smiles with you. I think she treated me like a maid lah. haha. Had to carry this pt's bag which weighed a tonne while the 3 of us walked round and round the physio dept 3 times-to get 6min of walking to check the pt's gait. Like whatever lah. Sux. haha. It was boring...and I had to face some kind of freak who looks so intimidating. Oh since I was in neuro in the morn, there was this guy who had so many risks for having a stroke-again. He was as big as mosesLim and he was panting away with just 10 steps on the steps in the room. And he lived on the hill. It was totally absurb. And he was using a wheelly frame. It's just scary how big pple can get to. It's seriously freaking me out. He had high bp, HT, obese blah blah blah...Oh and he was talking so much=P hehe

Hmm afternoon was better. Started off with a 1hr 45min meeting. LOL. It was ok...at least I didn't have to do anything. Just listen to the group of pple talk. Which consisted of I think a doc, 2 physios, an OT, a social worker and stuff. yup. I dunb mind just listening haha just dun make me talk in front of the 9 pple. I can't even handle 2 pple myself!=X Oh met 4 'interesting' pple today. One is that 1st crappy physio with an AP haha then it's this other guy II met in that 2hr meeting. Hmm well I think he's a doc doing an internship in austin, I don't know. Anyway, he's asian and throughout the meeting I was guessing if he was either from sg, msia or HK. Haha. Then from the way he spoke, I narrowed it down to sg and HK. Then I heard that these grp of pple were going to some suburb tmr for a meeting again and someone commented that he wldn't know where it is since he's not from aust or sth. Blah. Okie, so he's no ABC. Then when I was running ard in the ortho wards, I heard him say 'LAH' when he was talking to someone at the reception. LOL. So...he's from sg. CONFIRM. hahaaaaaR....I am so bo liao right. That's what you get when you work in hospitals. haha.

Okie, the other 2 pple...Oh in the morn the crazy physio had to go off to a meeting (yah I know, what's with meetings?!) then I had to watch over this lady and watch her do her exercises. Then when we went over to the gym rm, another crazy guy was just setting up the mat to play lawn ball with another pt. My 1st time playing lawn ball and apparently, we won=P His pt and I 1 team and he and 'my' pt. He was so crappy throughout like how his team wld win and stuff and he kept trying to interrupt us whenever we tried to concentrate on throwing the ball. Another nutcase.

In the afternoon, in the ortho wards, I was with another physio, the one I went to the 2hr meeting with. She's nice and funny. =P well while recording the details of a pt on a piece of paper, she wrote 'hoarse (voice)' and asked me if she spelt wrongly. Then she said "yup, I know how to spell horse haha. Then she made the sound of the horse which I thought was really hilarious coz the pt I saw had a rough voice and it wasn't like a horse lah. Ok, I think I am going mad soon lah. Talking abt crappy things that happened today. Blah. Oh and in the morn when I was taking the bus to the hospital, the bus smelt like and reeked of cigarette smoke. Kinda overwhelming and choking. The driver had been smoking, obviously and there were signs that said no smoking. Then he stopped along the road with his key in the ignition and the bus door open then he told us (only my mum and I were in the bus) that he was a going to get coffee. Like what the!?!!... Then he ran across the rd leaving us in the bus. Had I been able to drive, I wld have driven the bus off. Haha.

On my way back, rose and fi were kind enough to offer me a lift halfway so it was easier for me to go back. =) fi dropped me off at a station I took the train back to the city instead. =P

Sigh. I am pathetically confused. Why must I always always crush someone who I know will nv like me? It's just sooooooo irritating. I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know what I want. It's just so complicated. Why can't things just work out the way I want them to?..............................................I am so desperate. Am I? I hope not. It's just so horrible how I always feel something-anything qte easily. It sux. Trust me, it really does suck...Tmr is my last day. And at the end of it, I don't really have the holiday mood anymore. Apparently it had drained away. I feel as if I am always burdening myself. Finding problems that complicate my life more as if it isn't hard enough. What is my freaking problem!!?...pls Spare me. Am I not pathetic enough in dealing with my affairs?...................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home