ballade pour adeline

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hi, was reading through a friend's blog and was overwhelmed by njc memories. Her photo album, consisting of the 1st 3 mths class. 03s20. How times fly, how situations change, how events can change overnight, how friendship can turn. Coincidentally, "don't stop moving" starts playing over the radio. Is this a sign? This was our orientation song. The pple, the friendships, the bonds. Were they only meant to last for 1 year?. 1 mth. 1 year? 2003? Is that all? It that over? Perhaps this is life. That's why pple say that we can only live life once. Perhaps. Just maybe. I try to keep in contact with the pple. But I know it's different. Food turns sour, so does friendships. Even if it's not sour, pple drift apart. Pple walk in and out of our lives but how many do we actually remember, or how many friendships do we intend to keep in a lifetime? How many pple do we intend to touch and hopefully remember us till the day we die? For me, I know I will never forget the 1st 3 mths njc-the 1st 3 mths class. that's when I spent one of my precious moments in life, rekindled an old friendship, perhaps met one of the greatest number of great pple all at one go, did things that I never did before, experienced true friendships, felt loved, for the 1st time feeling that I was part of a (big) group. So many first times. Yet those only happened in 1 mth. God, I pray that someday, sometime, someplace, bonds will re-form. Right now, all I can do is to hope and pray that this isn't the end of my so-called fairy tale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home