ballade pour adeline

Friday, June 17, 2005

The gruesome 1 mth...

hello world. The moment I stepped out of sch today, I felt as if I was released from prison. Comparable to this analogy. So mentally drained. After 3 disgusting weeks of (attempted) mugging, I almost forgot who I am. Yesterday, I spent the entire day in this horrible room with 6 beds and been practising since 10am, immediately after the other prac. When I went back at 6pm, the sky was totally dark and it was freezing after a shower. I actually spent nearly 7 hours in that room!...except for once when it was call of nature. haha. Man. The thought of it really freaks me out. I am nearly a lunatic now enclosed in the room for 1 whole day. No lunch and I was surprised that it didn't bother me. Must be the stored fat keeping me alive. Somehow, went back and was dead tired.

Snapping back to reality, prac today wasn't as good that I'd liked it to. The person in front of me was really good so it was considered almost a suicide since I was inferior to the examiner's so-called standards because the bar was set way up there. Sigh. Whatever. I had my left shoulder in hot packs and my right elbow in ice till my arm was numb-that was the purpose. Boy, the first candidate made me do wts on my left arm and it was crazily exhausting. but she did well. Bleh. I think I totally flunked it. It was borderline passes, I knew that. =( Then mar-the examiner was talking so much crap as usual...abt how nice the name of the girl after me was and how if she had another daughter she wld call her by that name too. darn. I am so screwed.

Anyway, my brain is dead now, I can't recall my day. Don't even want to. No idea how I survived 3 wks and of course I've got 1 more wk to go. First I have to figure out how to get to kew by 8.15 when the frequency of the horrible public buses is so rare. Yup, 8.10am. How the heck am I supposed to end up in royaltalbot in 5min? Siao ding dong. I can't drive; I've got no car; and the train station is no where near the hospital. Very nice planning pple. I am pissed enough that my prac exam was on the last day and when everyone was free yesterday, it was pure torture. I heard that only 10 pple had their pracs today. So happened that I was one of them. Anyway, I can't imagine 8-5 for 1 week. Just kill me. 1 more wk...1 more wk...I am almost there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home