ballade pour adeline

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Went shopping today. As usual, cldn't find things to buy. Haha. Decided to take a tram down to the beach instead since there happened to be a tram cruising in that direction=P Arrived there and browsed ard. Surprising, it was kinda warm down there. The sun was scorching my head off. hehe but at least the air was fresher and I cld breathe better. There weren't so many ciga addicts down at the beach=) Caught the sunset! The sun was crawling down amidst the foggy distance. It was soooo cool=) My first time experiencing a sunset at a beach (I think)...with my mum. haha. Not very romantic but oh well. It was good=) I am so in lurveeee with the beach. haaha. Somehow within my memories, my brain keeps digging up the time when I was at the beach. The sailboats and the vast abysses of space and time. Haha. Oh well...sweet Dec...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home