ballade pour adeline

Thursday, June 30, 2005

1.Are you good at hiding your feelings? not really...it's pretty obvious when I am not happy

2.How can we tell that you're already irritated? when I start frowning and raising my volume

3.How do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you? start swearing?=X

4.What usually ruins your mood? being interrupted when doing sth

5.Who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all? erm...I don't know

6. When was the last time that you had a good cry? last wk

7. How often do you shop for clothes? when I feel like

8. Who's your long-time crush? forget it.

9. someone you just had a crush on? Had.

10. do you have something that you wish you just don't? falling for someone...oh and extra fats. haha

11. Do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there? my paradise

12. Do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you? yes

13. Have you kissed a total stranger? no

14. What do you want to do at this very moment? pee...haha!

15. The worst feeling? feeling unwanted

16. How about the best? feeling loved

17. Ever given your number to someone you dislike? yes

18.what will yOu say to the one reading this right now? Hi! haha you must be really bored...=P

19. What/Who do you need right now? I need to pee!!...hahaR...oh where are you sweet decemeber?

20. Happy with ur lyf? Guess I'm neutral. Depends. When I feel good, I am happy with. When I feel rotten, it does suck. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home