ballade pour adeline

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hop, Hop, Hop. That was what the little frog did.
Feeling a little moody day. So I cried.
I was staring at the backyard and this little thing just jumped crossed. Sweet. And there were 2 of them. Maybe pap and mum. Even Sweeter.

ooo baby give me ecstasy.

Coz everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side

*Everytime we touch*cascada*



I recalled that lecture abt osmosis and how frogs drank water. Really cool way. Then it kinda traced back to my vietnamese tcher. The hot sexy lecturer. And her 'the king and the salt' story. Even more amusing. She wanted to prove her point that sodium/salt is important. Vietnamese Fairy Tales. Very interesting I tell you. Here goes:

Once upon a time, there was a king and his lover. The king asked "How much do you love me?" The lover said "I love you as much as salt." The king was angry and banished the lover. Then one day, the king was given food without salt. It was then that the king realised how important salt was. END OF STORY.

Very DUH. The kind in which you will roll your eyes. The entire class laughed. if you're not laughing, I suggest you see a doc.



*Let You Go by ashley parker angel
*Stars Are Blind by paris hilton
*Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
nice songs!! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home