ballade pour adeline

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bad English

Incident 1:

that day i had an sms...

**: I had already chop seats for you

Omg. I almost fainted. 1. tense. 2. that freaking word. I didn't reply because I knew that if did, I wld probably be inclined to punch in sth stupid like "You mean reserved seats? Because if you chopped the seat up, I wld have to sit on the floor." But in case you're wondering, I thanked this person when I arrived anyway.

You must thinking...you are perverted and incorrigible. But, have it your way. Whatever ok? I just can't stand it. urgh.

Incident 2:

Someone wrote on her wksheet...if you putted this enzyme in, blah blah blah...

Fainted again.

Incident 3:

another sms...I planned to brought my sth sth sth...

Enough Said.

It's analogous to scratching your nails down the blackboard.

Yes, I am pedantic. Sue me. On the other hand, I don't claim to have perfect english (in fact it sux) but Please...? It's won't take you a sec to at least abide by the basic rules. Thank You. Probably no one will wanna sms me anymore. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home