ballade pour adeline

Saturday, July 22, 2006

here's the scoop. singaporeans are a scary bunch. Imagine a shopping mall dangling with 70%-off signs. It's like having an anchor and waiting for brainless fishes to get hooked. Now imagine the mall infested with ugly cheapskates. OMG. Number 1: the noise pollution as pple scream excitedly at price tags. Number 2: the horrendously long train of Aunties (and what seem to be Aunties) who vie for changing rooms. Com'mon lah, the clothes are so fugly. Just because they are at 50% off doesn't mean you have to fill your wardrobe with f**king ugly pieces of drapes. LOL. Number 3: these pple just take up space when you and I jolly well know that they are not gonna buy the merchandise after attempting to squeeze into one of those...those...things anyway.

I'm sorry.

Yes, I have a problem. These pple just spread headaches ard like dengue. There isn't even a place in town where is not hawked by awful kiasu...Nvm. I am not a racist. I don't wanna get sued. -_-" But seriously, they gave me the impression that they wld be grinning from ear to ear if they got marooned on an island full of 'sale' tags...

On the other hand...

Had a whooping (Okay, it wasn't elaborate or whatsoever) dinner with mommy. Then we had very sinful cheesecake at coffeebean. Not too bad I guess. Stomped ard town [I decided that i don't like orc anymore- I wish I didn't go there today]. That's abt it.

You know you are old when...
1) pple give up seats for you
2) you have balding spots and white streaks on what's left on your plate
3) you detest shopping (sigh)

---------------------------------------------------------

I read a friend's blog. And realised that the importance of certain things that I've sadly, so often neglected and taken for granted. I have a confession to make: I love my family so much that it's a fact that nothing can/will change that. I really wish that my parents will take care of themselves as much as i'd like them to. I hope you dear readers will cherish what you have too. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home