ballade pour adeline

Monday, July 10, 2006

last night...when there were 4 desserts...

dad: what are you eating? (which dessert?)
me: I don't know...
dad: huh? you don't know what you eating? *laughing*
me: got sweet potato and yam...
sis: bo-bo-cha-cha.
dad: how can you don't know what you eating?! (still very amused)
me: orh...bo-bo-cha.

both burst out in laughter.

me...taking the chendol from the pack.
sis: eh you taking chendol? *surprised*
me (to my sis): *thinks* Actually...i don't like chendol...
sis: then WHY YOU TAKE?!
me: i don't know leh...

my sis was speechless.


World cup is finally over. And i am not celebrating. Shall wait for my 2am stints in 4 years time again. Last night (okay this morning) I stayed up watching Italy vs France. Italy won!!! hurhurhur!!!...i won my dad!!! haha but no money was involved though. as i squirmed and punched my fist in the air throughout the game when the players (esp italy) narrowly missed their goals, I felt pretty looney speaking to me, myself and the tv at 3am in the morning when everyone else was tucked in bed.

1st things 1st, what's zidane thinking!?. LOL. he got himself a red card for thumping his opponent in the chest with his baldie, sending the latter clutching his chest in horror and anguish as he collapsed onto the field, eventually resulting in a roll off in a stretcher...while the-all-so-brilliant fruitcake got himself eliminated in his last game of football before he retires. what in the world!?! I cldn't stop laughing. the whole thing's stupid. to think that supporters of france (i know) were actually counting on him to win the world cup. WTH. maybe that's gd news. because italy won. haha. it was good game =) initially, when both teams were going for the sudden death round aka the penalty kicks, the commentator said that italy won only 1 outta 5 rounds while france, 3 outta 5. I was thinking...oh man...if that's the case, france's gonna win. turned out that the italians were still victorious (: I am going to miss football.

and the voice-over is damn funny.

when the camera closed up on the coaches...
"and mr so-and-so (the italian coach) looks like he almost swallowed whatever that was in his mouth."

"the french coach is going crazy."

???!!!


I slept at 5am (i think) and woke up at 1pm today =P it's the finals man. anyway, it started pouring at like 2am and it became so humid that my mum woke up. and abt 430am, she made me a vitamin c drink. LOL. (i know i shld be snacking on tidbits)



To the goddamn freaking pigeon outside: STOP coo-ing!...or i'll fried you.

ooo. i finally scared it off. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home