ballade pour adeline

Sunday, July 09, 2006

mickey blue eyes

hello! well tonight i ate to my heart's content- yet again.

my sis came home for dinner, packing with her 4 types of desserts and a large box of hokkien mee to pile onto my mum's wholesome dishes. tonight, my mum whipped up a kicking meal of (was it 5?) anway, ALOT of food because she knew that my sis wld be back. seriously, the food cld last me for a week, not to mention they were good. Mm...Mm...yum.

i had another dream last night (what's new?) and sometimes i have them so often that i can no longer differentiate virtual from reality. so they call it surrealism. and sometimes i yearn to simply relive my dreams and not wake up. it was saccharine and it made me wonder why on earth did i have them registered in my hippo. they cldn't possibly be my inner thoughts because i always knew where my heart was facing (at least I believed so). shucks, i say. it cld be just abt anyone. it's scaring me. although sweet, it's isn't true, for God's sakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home