ballade pour adeline

Friday, June 30, 2006

busy busy busy

Story 1:

1. 5 days a week
2. 2 quizzes every week
3. 2 2-page lab reports due
4. 3 wksheets due

kanasai.

Story 2:

today i had some guests in my house and my stupid dog barked the hell out of me. He was so freaking noisy and his voice was so shrill that it was impossible for me to study within that 1hr.

Undeniably a son of a bitch.

Story 3:

--warped--

On the bus, there was this lady with the maddest, phoniest, goofiest, absolutely hideously sadistically outrageously outlandish--hairstyle i've ever come across. It's as if a typhoon just ransacked her head, leaving her body unscathed.
Seriously, i can't imagine how ANYONE can ever walk out of their house with such a disastrous hairdo. If I were to have such a bad hair day everyday, i will just die. It is a whole heap of curly hair that makes me wonder if a comb, let alone a brush, has ever been through that mass of OMG...toilet scrub.
How do you even wash that...that thing?...do you even wash it? hmm...eew.
And throughout the journey it was such a huge iconic-view-blocker that i had to divert my gaze sideways occasionally just to look at the blob at the back of some Auntie's head.
Seriously, I think I will get lost in there. it's like a walking thru a pitch dark safari at night.
Then at some point in time, that hairstyle gone so so so awry got me thinking, Gosh, you can really hide a lion in there.

2 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

wahaha ... :P
you seem to have a penchant for observing people on your bus rides

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger bubblE said...

hehe yeah i like observing what pple WEAR actually...=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home