ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

how well do you know me?

Can't sleep at 1am, so here I am.

shld be easy peasy...no cheating. hehe.
1) my full name:
2) my birthday:
3) my favourite colour:
4) favourite food:
5) hp model:
6) hospital i was born in:
7) my crush:
8) name any 3 things i look for in the opp sex:
9) name one of my dream honeymoon places:
10) my favourite song:
11) 2 of my favourite drinks:
12) the number of shoes i own that are still wearable:
13) my height:
14) i have: _sisters and _brothers
15) i can't leave home without my:
16) the name of the kindergarten i attended:
17) my best subject in high sch:
18) the subject i hated most in high sch:
19) my favourite subject in high sch:
20) my favourite place:
21) my favourite CD:
22) my highest grade in piano:
23) my confidante:
24) _________ is the best way to help me destress
25) my favourite genre of movie of late:
26) the age of current hp:
27) the State i was in for 3 years:
28) my favourite sport:
29) my favourite game in primary sch:
30) the number of times I sprained my ankle:
31) the number of times i dyed my hair:
32) the longest length of hair i'd ever had:
33) wind-surfing/base-jumping/para-gliding?:
34) the length of my longest crush:
35) my favourite sweet as a kid:
36) my favourite cartoon:
37) the 1st bar i'd ever stepped into:
38) the age of the 1st time i'd burst out in rashes after a sip of red wine:
39) the number of times i had gold for napfa in high sch:
40) my 2 favourite flavours of ice-cream:
41) the 1st time I performed on stage:
42) my favourite seasoning:
43) the number of ccas i had in primary sch:
44) my favourite pastime in primary sch:
45) the number of times I moved house:

email me the ans or just ask me. i'll let you in on the ans [if you wanna know]--not that you'd be interested, as i'd expect. haha the reward? a kiss for you. hahaaaR...omg. i am incoherent at 2am.

Love is in the air.

Goodnight babes and hunks.

I had a strange dream last night (which dream of mine isn't strange?) I dreamt that i was having dinner with my family (some place with good waffles=P) when I was utterly disgusted to knife open the rare-steak to find...........splats of black ants feasting on my bloodied beef tenderloin. Sick huh.

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

too many questions :P
i'm too imtimidated to do :x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home