ballade pour adeline

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Feeling Great!=)

Sis just dropped us home after a heavy meal (still feeling gigantuan-ly full) at the club today. Herbal chicken, buttered dory fishes (2), chicken wings (4), chef salads (2), ice-cream ice kachang, banana split and chendol. wOolaLa~~~... *burp*...Yummy tho...Although I know it's really late for dinner and desserts...Because big sis had to work till 9pm. Anyway, haven't had such outings in a while. Laughter amidst the occasional grunts. It's always been this way since I knew. Whatever it is, I am glad=)

Last night I went to my sis's house and erm...was very dumb. No wait, 1st I found her half-eaten 1-pint rum and raisin hagen daaz and finished it. hehe. THEN. *drumrolls* I took 40mins to switch on her highly complexed (retarded) plasma tv. ARgh. Was on the verge of giving up already. Then viola~ finally after punching the on and off number for at least 10 times, and after meddling and toying with the contraption, also known as remote control, I am proud to announce that I FINALLY GOT IT. Was qte itchy then because there was hardly anything to do at my sis's place...except tv. so if I never switched it on, i wld jolly well be rotting there...*sob*...Called my 2 sisters up just to ask how to switch on that bloody thing OKAY. no reply from 2nd sis. big sis called bk, apparently she was very busy, so she sounded really pissed or sth when i asked her. The conversation went sth like this:

sis: "you see that on button on that biggest silver remote control" [MIND YOU, THERE WERE 5 REMOTE CONTROLS ON HER TABLE--2 for aircon, 3 for TV!]
me: "yah...pressed already..."
sis: "then beside got a button...you press that one..."
me: "which one? I don't see any...you mean below..."
sis: "ok...below...then press up and down..."
me: "ok...yah then i see the channels on the tv.."
sis: "no, not that one..." (sounding pissed)
me: "HAIYAH! OK NVM, I'LL FIGURE IT OUT MYSELF. BYE."
sis: "ok. bye."

haha. Bleah. My sis always talks to me like that, I mean sounding pissed. whatever. haha. Bottomline is, I managed to on the tv. HaHaR. Not that I wanna criticize but I hate her tv. It's bloody flat and elongated so everything is basically compressed from top to below, as though you are watching dwarfs with squashed faces. Well, that's what i think. Oh. And it's so freaking big that I get a headache watching it so near (because the diameter of her living room is small).

Hmm was supposed to go for dinner with Dre today but sth cropped up last min. Haha. No actually, because i didn't go to sch today, so gg to town was such a loooooong journey for me=P I was lazy lah, OKAY? Anyway, I had a family dinner too. Hehe. so i cldn't have gone to meet her no matter what. But we shld be meeting next wk, with Can, hopefully.

Yay. gg cycling with Can tmr. pray for gd weather and I hope it's not crowded but I doubt...esp with stupid kids...Oh well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home