ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I hereby officially declare that:
I do not mind short guys, as long as they are cute.
--this is chee ko ah mm speaking--
I was just thinking, how I will never see guitar guy in the mrt and that cute hunk and in the mall again...*sob sob*. Then Viola~ that cute hunk walked past me. That's only the 157th time he did that. but bleah, he never looked at me. haha. If i really wanted to see him, you know i can always wake up at 7am,, stroll to the bus stop and walk thru that freaking mall...just to catch a glimpse of Him. HhAhA. Ok lah, i am not that desperate (YET).
How morbid. Got to my desk yest morning. Got a note: **** wld you pls give me a copy of the invoices and the bdrs. thx. ***** 25/5/06. I hate it when i've got surprises like these. I have a weak heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home