ballade pour adeline

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Taking 855 is such a delight. Because i've waited half my life for it. and there are always interesting pple on board.

Today I saw my aunt board the bus a couple of stops from mine. I freaked out. Made myself less prominent. Took out my pink cap and proceeded to squirm in the corner. hehe. No, you don't understand. She's the last person on earth you'd wanna make contact with. This union cld be fatal. Basically EVERYONE will know where I was headed for. Or the details of the last 6mths of my life. *shivers*. hehe.

I love my corolla. Simple yet elegant=) But of course in the presence of Alpha Romeo (woohoo~) it wld seem pale in comparison.

Killer stats today. Pissy mood. blah. Feel somewhat a wee bit relieved. It's Sat man! Let's party. Long awaited. So much to do, so little time on my hands. 1) I wanna go cycling 2) I wanna go clubbing 3) I wanna drive, without going thru the hassle of having to learn it 4) I wanna go shopping. GSS is on man! 5) I NEED to get off my ass and stop living like a couch potato.

My neighbour's having a BBQ-again. And i'm not invited. How sad. Smells good. They sure make vERY good use of their BBQ pit. I wonder what event it is this time. Haven't had a BBQ in eons.

I wanna attend a wedding dinner. Hey You. Get Married Soon. This is an ORDER. I wanna dress up in pretty dresses and eat my bird's nest soup.

Babble babble babble. To the pple I see everywhere: Stop staring. Didn't your mum tell you that it's Rude to Stare! *Gawks* hehe. Am serious. I hate it when pple stare [at me]. Like com'mon, what's there to look at [me]. Move on you Ah Chek, Ah Pek, Ah Ma, Ah Boy, Ah Ger. Hmph!

heyhey. Yeah, thanks for helping me with my doubts--> or when I HAVEN'T EVEN OPENED MY MOUTH. I appreciate it. BUT what i WANT to know is HOW to do it. Not copy each of your goddamn answers (maybe in exams) during the tutorials. So stop shoving your answers in my face during tutorials and going "NAH...THERE..THE ANSWER IS THERE...I GOT IT ALREADY. JUST PUT YOUR NUMBERS HERE AND TYPE IN *****." Damn it, YOU GOT IT, BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE QUESTION!!!!! be it the NY high sch thingy or I just hate being pushed ard. but Yes, I DON'T NEED SOMEONE TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR ME. THANKS, BUT NO THANKS GIRL.

OH. And of all things, my worst nightmare EVER: I dreamt that that miserable bag of puke was my maths tcher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home