ballade pour adeline

Saturday, June 03, 2006

doing maths at 1am is definitely not a good idea. I was doing tut when i got stuck at 1 qn, thinking that if i finished everything, i didn't have to attend class today. it's the kind which if u give up half way, u will lose all ure marks online. I hate this kind of gamble. Anyway, after 10 or more failed attempts and witnessing my marks gradually plunging and i'm still not getting the right answer, i was disconcerted and panicky and...i called my friend up at 2.30am. I must have been not thinking straight because i was so tired but i cldn't get out of the webby. Anyway, she cldn't answer my qn too, not at 2.30am, so she told me to log out, with me desperate hoping that my marks will not be gone in the wind like that. up till now, i haven't answered that freaking question. Just hoping that after she goes for tut she can teach me how to answer that ONE question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home