ballade pour adeline

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

HapPie=)

Tonight my mum treated me to nooch. Damn it was good. 2nd time having it. Still as good. thx shu for recommending. hehe. Wanted to go down to town for dinner with my mum at heerens marche because apparently they have a larger variety of food--ooohhh...that waffle ice-cream man. i lurrvvvve it. unfortunately, it's been closed down. So yup, decided to head down to sushi tei. Then we were on waiting list with our cell phone numbers recorded down. 15min later (as they said..Ok i was really hungry...so 10min) into empty anticipation, cldn't tahan anymore and we stepped into nooch which had been in front of us the entire time. I love dinners with mum! =P

bought back some dinner...no, not leftovers for my dad and sis. biggy sis happened to be home too! yada yada yada, as usual and she MADE me excuse myself from the dinner table so that she cld tell to my mum abt her 101 bfs. heh. overall, it was nice to have family dinners together=) cheerios to that!

I feel kinda reflective abt work. it feels just like yesterday, yet it's been a while, actually. Don't think I will miss them but yup, whatever it is, i can't help scrolling back to the past when things seemed fine and how kinda excited i was. But oh well. Life goes on, yeah? Everything is just temporary. hopefully, there's a better opportunity out there. Somewhere.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

i went MOS and it happened to be crappy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home