ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

an amazing day=)

rocked the town with shu this afternoon then met can and dre for dinner at sushi tei. Ok, one restaurant less to patronize after can found a strand of hair in her soup only to be extremely revolted and disgusted=( no more sushi tei. shld have gone to nooch. but where dre has violent objections after ingesting uncooked noodles in her past experience, how cld we have gone there? Sigh, anyway, shu and i found more restaurants in taka where i am game enough to try. hehe. shall let my taste buds squell. er..i mean swell.

met jacinth-selling coffee in taka and aileen in orc mrt. then had ade serve us our ice-cream in wheelock for dessert. then saw siyu crossing the road on my way home. orc is such a small place. Or maybe, singapore. rem that day i went off to watch the play, i saw shuwen and her bf in citylink and i was so amused. but the very minute i turned back from 2nd looks, Boom! jieqiwas walking towards me. None of whom, of course, saw me. Perhaps I changed alot from high sch, because hardly anyone of these pple recognised me, or maybe they didn't see me, or maybe just that no one can be bothered to say hello.

the night was awesome abeit the hair-in-soup incident. shopping with can is a killer. it was almost impossible to drag her out of the 30-70% discounts in surf and dive at heerens. the fact that dre was already waiting for us at paragon didn't make an ocean of a difference in which she just continued on her spree. so after dinner at paragon we were on the hunt for a dessert house and after much contemplation of having to go to level one for another full blast cash-disposing experience, we decided that if we didn't go to wheelock NOW, we wld never make it there because can will probably be stuck at far east for the night. so yada yada yada, made a detour to topshop and headed down to the dome palace where we shared a waffle with blue-berry topping and rum and raisin ice-cream.

oh and i was pretty sure i was drunk after eating the ice-cream. For some reason, i cldn't quit laughing for at least 10 min. I didn't know what was so funny. all i knew was that I cldn't stop flashing my whites. And both my friends just kept saying that I was drunk and i was NEVER to eat rum and raisin again. dre was funny. she just kept telling Can "she is not herself. I think she is very high." and she kept asking Me "are you ok?...I think you are drunk. drink more water to dilute it..." Ok, so maybe i was really drunk. And i drank at least 6 glasses of water the whole time we sat at Big O and ate. Gulp after gulp. (I think alcohol makes you thirsty. Or maybe it was the whole saucer of wasabi and light sauce poured into my sushi) Anyway, and all i saw was the waitress (ade) and some other pple coming back and forth to refill my glass the umpteenth time. I was pretty sure i was sober!!! But seriously, being drunk felt heavenly. I just kept laughing and laughing and laughing at every single thing the both of them said (or didn't say) and I felt very high. as though i was on cloud nine. If THIS is what being drunk feels like, I am telling you, I love it. Oh and one more thing, all i felt was light-headedness and yes, Really high.

my sis says she wanna bring me to mos. she said it's nice, except that you gotta queue. Okie, I am all for it. but I really wonder when, esp with her busy schedules. maybe next yr. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home