ballade pour adeline

Sunday, June 25, 2006

a pleasant surprise

an sms at 9.52am: "****! is this your mobile? this is **. i am going to transit in changi later in the afternoon. can i give you a call to catch up?"

he called (:

it's my brother in christ from penang.
the thought of him having to go to the US to work for 5 weeks makes me miss him, even though i haven't seen him for half a year now. penang is so far, yet so near, if you know what i mean. he's been there for me during these 6 mths, keeping me company at and off work. the constant msns just somehow made my working days seem shorter and a whole lot more bearable, to some extent. thx. :)
Anyway, the telephone conversation made me happy (: I don't know why, seriously.
perhaps it was because i hadn't spoken to him for abt a mth now.

btw, exercise makes people FAT. it's an excruciatingly official fact. i decided to go for a walk with my mum to do grocery shopping. ended up buying more junk food. and i have since been pigging non-stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home