ballade pour adeline

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Aiy aiy. why does it rain at 1am every night? ?? nice to sleep in though...=P

I was reading the online zaobao when i came across an article abt the taiwan tvb station being haunted. hehe. I am really chicken-hearted. i read halfway and daren't finish reading. (it's 1am lah...) shall read it in the day or sth. here's the article, if you're interested but it's in mandarin those. those are the celebrities who were spooked -_-"
http://stars.zaobao.com/pages3/stars060622.html

I realised that i spend at least an 1hr waiting for crappy buses everyday. how annoying. then it's 2 hrs of my time on the roads each day. Do you know how many freaking hours for my life that is? ARGH. Then you have the ever so horrible bus drivers who crawl at a snail's pace waiting to give way to inconsiderate motorists on the road just because they happen to come from the right forked side of the roads before they merge. ARGH. Today I was 'chasing' my bus in another bus. And believe me, with drivers manipulating buses like the one i was in, i was just short of vomitting blood. after 6 bus-stops...and the driver still cldn't catch the bus just 2 buses in front. The 3 buses stop at the same stops but the 1st 2 always manages to sneak off before my bus. And THAT's because, there are always pple in the buses (like the one i was in) who get on my nerves when they stop at every and i mean EVERY single bus-stop when on normal days, you just wonder where on earth do these irritating pple dwell, because the bus doesn't stop at these stops on normal days...Only the day when you are in a hurry. Perhaps if they didn't stop, chances are, i cld still board that bus in front at the next stop.
Anyway...Sometimes occurrances like these just make you feel that even UK Shyam's sprinting is covering the same length of road much faster than my stupid bus. Oh So in the end, i took another bus and changed at another stop since I knew i wld never be able to catch up with the bus in front (supposedly my direct bus) at this rate.
And the bus i took was a non-airconed one -_-" NVM. REN3. THIS BUS has an even More interesting story of it's own. It was such a shabbily ancient bus that when it went over the rough humps on the streets, it just made me feel like I am using a FREE rendition of Osim U-ZAP (yeah, you know that famous advert everywhere on uzap...zap zap tummy zap zap thigh...zap zap whatever...) Yup, the bus was basically a massive vibrator as i feel my fats just being wobbled involuntary to the bus' rhythms........................

My little ole' snake tale:
Today i discovered a snake (or so i believed it was) in the field beyond my backyard. I was the kitchen when i peered out of the window to find what looked like a brown stick. I scrutinized for a few seconds to assert my find (it appeared to be a weird stick). i was pretty sure it was a rather long, black grass snake, for
Number 1: if it were a branch, it wld at least be stationary, instead of slithering away within a split second right?
Number 2: there were a couple of birds surrounding it, probably anticipating a big fat catch for their lunch.
Number 3: the birds were jumping around, most likely to dodge out of their predator's path.

The 1st thought that popped into my puny lil' brain was to call the snake-buster. YES, THE SNAKE CATCHER, lest it crawled into my yard. But bleah, no contacts, whatsoever of a snake charmer. hehe. So i thought, if it left me alone, i shall jolly well let it slither and slime downhill to its own little sanctury OR shld it come within a foot of me, I Shall Club It to death, to steve irwin's dismay. Yup. And THEN, i saw this thing hop a couple of times in front of the snake, expectedly a bird (pigeon maybe) and it hopped out of my sight, for the white walls of my backyard obscured my view. And almost immediately, i saw the thing slither right behind it, eventually also disappearing out of my view behind the wall. Curious, i ran upstairs to my room and peeked out of the window, craning my neck to see what on earth happened to the 2 creatures. Unfortunately, neither of the 2 were to be seen. Disappointed, my only guess wld be that the snake probably gobbled the flying creature OR the bird flew away in the nick of time. Chances were that the snake had it's fill for I hardly saw the winged animal fly off at all. Oh well. Roasted pigeon for lunch.

Bedtime!~

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Daniel Kerensky said...

oh boy me me me snake catcher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home