ballade pour adeline

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Help.

I have been sleeping at 5.30am for 5 days straight. And had dinner at 11.30pm for abt the last 5 days. All i can say is...I think i've aged at least 10 years, no make that 20.

I have never panicked so much in my life before (except during physio exams).

I drew 4 graphs within 2 hours. 3 WRONG graphs with 13 plots EACH. each stupid plot required calculations to get the pts. And I was on the verge of breaking down. And i was busy smsing and calling pple: how you plot thing? how you plot that? what's your scale like? what's your total kb? and all sorts of shit. 1 said this, 1 said that. I had no idea which one to follow. All the things that cld possibly go wrong on submittion day went wrong (almost).

- i asked my friend to print a picture for me and she printed the another (wrong) one
- i brought a staple and it was out of staplets
- my graph was very screwed
- i realised that my graph was wrong 3 hrs to submittion



i was most impressed with my friend who hasn't even started writing her report on the day of the submittion when i spent 2 entire days writing up.


at 4.25am this morning...smsing...

me: have you drawn the graph yet?
z: no! don't scare me! I haven't started yet! i promise to start after i finish this vcd! oh no i am going to die!

I didn't mean to scare her, really. I was very desperate myself. Gosh, she's like the 1st person i know who hasn't started her 2 page essay on the day on submittion.

On a lighter note, I've finally handed in my report and 2 worksheets. BUT. i've still got heaps to do. I haven't even touched my lecture notes in eons. AND i got another report coming up. AND i've got to prepare and write up my notebk to submit. AND i've got more quizzes. AND i've got another worksheet to do. HA HA.

Good night. Got a throbbing headache now. Must be the lack of sleep :(

Wish me luck. I'll be away again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home