ballade pour adeline

Friday, August 04, 2006

liberation

Hello! been a while, hey? =)

My MBC is finally over! ... NOTE: my module is over lah :) haha So gone are the reports and worksheets too! cheerios~ I need to replenish my income for more shopping sprees.

Anywayz, although the past week was gruelling in the sense that it was mugging, mugging and more mugging, I managed to join in my dad's birthday celebration on sunday! Yippee! Sis brought us to patronise tatsu sushi at the club. The food was great:) the bill was even better. $ 150 =X Thankfully, i wasn't the one paying. WahHAHaR. Happy Belated Birthday Dad! =)

Despite the occasional suaning and witty humour that my sis had come to develop over the years, I still love my family=)



After sleeping at 5am and twice at 6am for the past 1 week, my bio clock is officially screwed for the 1st time. Big time. No matter how exhausted I was (like last night) i can never sleep earlier than 5am =( ARGH. I am basically zombified. Last night, I went to bed at 1am, only to fall asleep at 5am. And for the 4 hrs, let's see, for the 1st hr, i lay in bed tossing and turning, in the next hr, i switched on the comp. And the 3rd hr, I turned on the table lamp and boy, i can't remember what i did. Then for the last hr, I just went back to lying in bed with random trains of thoughts abt what i shall be doing tomorrow, or rather, when i wake up. Then i finally slept. How painstaking. Shall deprive myself of sleep for the next couple of days and keep my fingers crossed that i can revert to my early, er no, old sleeping habits. Blah.

Off days are nice :)

C for Can, D for Dre, E for En and F for Fen
oh and I realised sth very interesting, that Can, Fen and I have Hello Kitty handphone accessories. Talk abt coincidence. haha.
So last night after the 3 hr 10 min paper, we were all plain brain-dead. Went over to the 24hr macs where we had ice tea (SHLDN'T HAVE) and pepper drummies and I had good old fillet ole fish, and nua-ed for abt an hr and planning for the next ulu outing. Obviously, I was just stoning there after I've got all my brain juices squeezed dry. Half the time, I wasn't even sure what the plan was. Which ktv, where to go, where to meet, what time, how to get there and the rates. haha. So er, Someone pls fill me in?

And zen is an energizer bunny man. Like me, she's developed odd sleeping habits like sleeping at 7am and waking up at 12pm or 3pm. But the difference being, hers is partly due to the assignment and mainly due to watching taiwanese, jap and korean vcds. haha. Back to the point, she went for drinks at clark quay last night. And when she asked me, I was contemplating hhahaaR...but nah, I was super tired. So much for being a 20 year old. I can hear my bones creaking.

Aiy, sleepy ler. how uh? I don't feel like sleeping at 5PM =( but then at 1am, i just can't get a wink. Sigh.

Let's see what have i been doing today...eh...enjoying my afternoon peace=) I had brunch, watched tv, put on a few clothes and just paraded ard the house. erm, did my pedicure...(oh So Vain...hehe)

I have noticed a strange phenomenon. At the sch busstop, there are always stupid pple who were originally walking behind me. Then because I am always looking straight ahead and anticpating the arrival of the bus, I never noticed these perverted pple. And i realised that some of them just walk to your front and just after they walked past you, they turn around and look at your face. How idiotic is that! It doesn't only happen to myself, but everyone (in fact every female counterpart) at that busstop. So basically these ah peks will just walk and turn and walk and turn and look at every girl. and it has happened abt thrice so far. I'd say, Crappy Chee Ko Peks. Or is it chee ko pek.



mum, dad, pls don't send me back, I promise to be a good girl.
I love being home with my singaporean friends and singaporean backgrd.
Blah. Happy early Birthday Sg!

The worst thing is i have unfinished business in that fcuked up place. Blardy Damn It.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home